Tuesday, June 11, 2013

An unsuccessful man




An Unsuccessful Man

I am an unsuccessful man,
Unsuccessful in love, in relations, in society, in worth to my parents and over all these unsuccessful to me,
Causes I know not or perhaps I know,
Remedies I know not or perhaps ….,
Everybody needs a chance to become successful
But I don’t want it,

My tears never comes out
But it wet my soul,
My tears are still falling
But to a corner of my heart  where only I can feel it,
I weep but show not,
I laugh but just for a friction of time,
And at the very next  moment  I realise that curse upon me,
Day by day as counting goes on,
I found myself  nearer  to death,

Death which also plays with me,

Leaving death I went to a canteen to try drink first time ever,
I took one or two sips
And I found myself unsuccessful to doing this,
I am very afraid of my future,
I am afraid not to anybody but to myself,

I cannot  commit  suicide  because it does not suits me,
I have to live an unsuccessful life and set an example
That I can live it successfully…..,

                                                                                      03/06/2013









No comments:

Post a Comment