Tuesday, June 18, 2013

one day



One day you will look for me,
One day you will really miss me,
One day you will surely understand my worth,
One day you will surely accept my love,
One day you will walk on the streets for me,
One day you will call to me,
One day you will surely ask for me,
One day….That one day will surely come to me,

But that One day
That one day I will not be here for you,
That one day I will not be living for you,
That one day I will be loose you
Because
You heated me when I love you,
You cheated me when I trusted you,
You call me selfish when I only think of you,
You kicked me out of your life when I believe you,

And me the stupid fellow,
I missed you,
I tried to get you again,
Huh….

That One day will come for sure,
And you will be asking for me,
And I will be on the way to God….
  

                                                     18/06/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment